Care Instructions for our Hollywood Grooming Products:
- Wet your dog's coat thoroughly with warm water.
- Apply a small amount of shampoo and gently massage it into the fur, focusing on areas that need extra attention, such as the belly, paws, and tail.
- Rinse the shampoo off completely, ensuring no residue is left behind.
- Towel-dry your dog or use a pet dryer on a low setting to avoid overheating.
- Avoid contact with your dog's eyes, ears, and mouth while shampooing.
- After shampooing, apply a moderate amount of conditioner to your dog's clean and wet coat.
- Massage the conditioner into the fur, paying attention to tangled or matted areas.
- Leave the conditioner on for the recommended time stated on the product label.
- Rinse thoroughly until no residue remains.
- Towel-dry or use a pet dryer on a low setting.
- Spray the body spray onto your hands or directly onto your dog's coat, starting from the back and working your way to the front.
- Gently massage the body spray into the fur, avoiding contact with your dog's eyes and mouth.
- Allow the body spray to dry naturally or use a pet dryer on a low setting if necessary.
- Use the wipes to gently clean your dog's paws, face, and other areas as needed.
- For sensitive areas, such as around the eyes and ears, use gentle, circular motions.
- Dispose of used wipes properly.
- Introduce dental products gradually to your dog to help them get accustomed to the process.
- Use a dog-specific toothbrush and toothpaste approved by your veterinarian.
- Lift your dog's lips to expose their teeth and gums.
- Gently brush their teeth in a circular motion, focusing on the gum line and back molars.
- Start with short brushing sessions and gradually increase the duration over time.
- Ensure your dog has access to fresh water after brushing.
- Use dental chews or treats recommended by your veterinarian to supplement oral hygiene.
Brush & Comb
- Use a suitable brush or comb for your dog's coat type.
- Brush your dog's coat in the direction of hair growth to remove tangles, loose hair, and debris.
- Pay special attention to areas prone to matting, such as behind the ears and under the belly.
- Use a comb to gently work through any stubborn knots or tangles.
- Regularly clean and sanitize the brush or comb to maintain hygiene.
Always follow the instructions provided on our grooming product labels, and consult your veterinarian or a professional groomer for any additional guidance or specific care needs for your dog's grooming routine.